The churches are as follows:
- Faith Lutheran Church
- Resurrection Lutheran Church
- St. John Lutheran Church
- St. Peter’s Lutheran Church
- Martin Luther Church
- (German congregation and newly merged with English-Speaking congregation, Mount Calvary Lutheran Church on January 1, 2018)
- Peace Latvian Lutheran Church
- Mount Calvary Lutheran Church (See Martin Luther Church; selected archival materials will be available on this website soon.)
It is our hope that as a community of Lutheran and Anglican-Lutheran Churches to enliven the motto of “better together” and to provide a visible witness of God’s grace for a world in need.
Especially in 2017, we gathered and reflected on the 500th anniversary of the Reformation. It was a time of reflection on what has taken place since 1517, where our church has grown and reformed, and to continue looking forward with radical hope and outpouring grace for the next 500 years.
We are a community who participates actively in a diversity of ministries, encountering consistently the Gospel with the troubles of the world. We seek to be a church always reforming and renewing, remaining relevant in our mission for others.